Tuesday, June 23, 2009

perez hilton, now this makes sense...

who would wear pants like this, call a black man a gay slur and not expect to get is ass handed to him???



THIS GUY!!



i don't really care to talk about this much, so i am including most of the details in this posting.

kelly clarkson had this to say and i would say this is pretty close to my take on it:


then the countless replies on twitter:

Joe Rogan on Twitter:
PerezHilton talking about how he doesn’t like drama in his life after he called Will.I.Am a fag and got punched in the head made my day
Watch this, it makes you want to smack him.
3 He talks shit about people for a living and gets upset when karma rolls

Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes on Twitter:
PS. WILL.I.AM- 1, PEREZ-0, It’s about fucking time.
AAGH,I just watched him get his Chris Crocker on”I write drama about other peoples lives,I don’t want drama in mine”You got BOOM BOOM POW’D!
Violence is not the answer. Trust me, been through it. The fact is, not EVERYONE is going to take being called a vulgar expletive lightly.

Frankie Muniz on Twitter:
Perez Hilton, how do you call a man a FAGGOT right in his face and not expect to get hit?

John Mayer on Twitter:
Not true. In fact I’d like to train you in Krav Maga. Then you’ll have the situational awareness not to get in someone’s face.
I also want to train you in an old martial art called “Never Call A Black Dude a Faggot Jitsu.”
this will be the last public mention of it. You know how to find me. Words have cause and effect, even if the effect is wrong.

if anything else important happens, i will be sure to add, but it sounds like this guy "polo" will break even with the charges and the new found fame of "BOOM HEADSHOT!!"ing the very person that makes all of hollywood feel bad about themselves. done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment